Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting this website. Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully as access to and use of this site is provided by Aridhia subject to the following:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- Aridhia reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice. Aridhia may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services described on the website at any time without notice.
Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", "our" "Aridhia" refer to Aridhia Informatics Ltd. "Your" and "you" refer to any person accessing and/or using this website.
Aridhia does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Please note that any information or material sent to Aridhia will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Aridhia any information or material, you grant Aridhia an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Aridhia is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. You can learn more about our privacy practices here. Aridhia is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
This site is best viewed in…
© Aridhia Informatics Ltd. Company registration #: SC324508
The material featured on this website is subject to Aridhia's copyright protection or is included with the permission of the relevant owner unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to reproduce such material free of charge (excluding photos and the Aridhia logo) in any format or medium for research or private study, subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. The material must not be systematically reproduced and sold for commercial gain. If the material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission to reproduce Aridhia protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce any third party material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Use of the Aridhia logo
The Aridhia logo must not be used without permission from us. The Aridhia logo must not be used in any derogatory or misleading manner. It must not (without explicit, written agreement from Aridhia to the proposed use) be used in such a way that it could be taken as a form of endorsement or approval.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- Your use of this website is at your own exclusive risk.
- Views and opinions of non-Aridhia groups or individuals that appear on the website do not necessarily reflect the views of Aridhia.
- Aridhia does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services linked from or provided within this website.
- The Aridhia website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons contained therein are provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
- In no event will Aridhia or any of its partners accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- Aridhia does not warrant that the service continuity of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or defects.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow exclusions of implied warranties, so some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Please check your local laws.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website or any feature of this website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
Accuracy of information
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate, but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of aridhia.com Information provided on this website is designed to provide general information only.
There is no guarantee that links to external sites from our website lead to the most up-to-date information on that site.
Links to this website
We encourage organisations to link to our website (we do not require organisations to request permission to do so). However, we do request the following conditions are met:
- Links are not traded (if you offer a link to our website, we will not necessarily offer to create a link to your website in return)
- Do not use the link in a defamatory context
- You must not copy the Aridhia logo or use it to create a link
- Pages on this website are subject to change without notice, so we advise you to link to a section heading, rather than deep-linking to content
Links from this website to Third Party websites
- Links are provided for information and convenience only
- A link does not imply an endorsement of a site and not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement of that site
- Aridhia cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link
- We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification
Aridhia may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.
If you have any queries about this website or its contents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.