Each web accessible workspace has the following functionality, access to which is dependent on your role and access privileges – see the role-based access control section for more information.
- View a list of the workspaces of which they are members.
- View the activity stream for each workspace.
- Add insights, notes and tags within a workspace, with the option of notifying other users.
- Access files and shared scripts.
- Install packages into an R console session from a managed repository of libraries.
- Edit their profile (including contact details, description and profile image) and change their password.
- Run SQL queries on workspace data and view results.
- Access a 'quick' visualisation feature to create histograms, frequency tables, heat maps, time series plots and box plots.
- Search functions across data and files.
- Can be customised by adding/removing logos and adding a description.
- Support a built-in R console for interactive analysis.
- Have a file editor (SQL, R, RNW & text).
- Have report edit, creation and download capability.
- Allow resource tagging of workspaces, data and files.
- Support a mini-apps visualisation and development environment.
- Support a dedicated R server configured according to specific memory and compute requirements for use with the R console.