The Standard User role has the following curated permissions:
- Can upload data via SFTP, and access/manipulate data.
- Can create, collaborate on, and delete files.
- Can create, preview, publish, delete and run mini-apps.
- Can install, run and delete software in the virtual desktop in order to do analysis.
- Can create notes, as well as edit and delete their own.
- Can create comments, as well as edit and delete their own.
- Can view/read list of workspaces that they have been granted access to, and view associated members.
- Cannot view audit data.