If you ever forget your password, click on the 'Problems accessing your account?' link on the login screen. Insert your username and click on 'Send Reset Instructions' and we'll send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
To change your password once logged in, click the user icon on the header bar, then click 'Your Profile'. Now click the 'Change password' button in the right-hand sidebar to display this window:
Enter your new password, then confirm your password by re-entering it. The password you enter:
- must be at least ten characters long
- must contain three of the following: an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number and a symbol
These rules are enforced by the platform when you enter a new password. To create a strong password that increases security and helps protect your privacy:
- do not use a name, whether your username, real name, or organisation name
- do not use common words from the dictionary
- use a password that is significantly different from any of your previous passwords
If the password you enter is invalid, the following message is displayed and you must enter a new password that matches these requirements.